To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
| Last updated
And The Bottle Club have come up with the perf concoction of making a boozy Bailey's Biscoff shake.
For the ingredients, you're going to need:
Now, what do we do with all those ingredients? Start off by leaving your ice cream out of the freezer for five to 10 minutes, just so it can soften up a lil bit so that it's easier to work with.
In a blender, add the ice cream along with the 200g of Biscoff syrup, the shot of coffee and 150ml of milk. Blitz it until all the ingredients are adequately mixed together. After that, add the two ounces of Baileys and blend it all up again.
Take out a glass and put some ice into. Pour your milkshake in and add the finesse - the decorative topping. Go wild with whipped cream on top and add a Biscoff biscuit in as a flake substitute or crumble it on top for the ultimate pizzazz.
Obviously you can freestyle on this a bit, why not drizzle some syrup on top too or around the inside of the glass? It's yours to perfect but we think this recipe is already gorgeous enough.
Maybe you're reducing your alcohol intake though, in which case here's how to make a non-alcoholic Biscoff milkshake.
Check out the video below:
Whether it has booze or not in, it will still taste delicious to us.
Want another Biscoff treat? Why not try out the recipe for some Biscoff bars then?
- 160g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 6 tbsp melted dairy free spread
- 210g icing sugar
- 3 heaped tbsp Lotus Biscoff spread
- 200g chocolate, melted
- 6 Lotus biscuits, and an extra tbsp of Biscoff spread, melted
1. Mix the crushed biscuits, dairy free spread, icing sugar and Biscoff spread in a bowl until smooth.
2. Pop the mix into a deep lined baking tray, smooth down with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the biscuit base, ensuring you spread the chocolate evenly. Place the Lotus biscuits on top.
4. Drizzle over the melted Biscoff spread and return to the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
5. Once set, cut into six bars.
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read