| Last updated
We're finally being blessed with warm weather, which means one thing: ICE LOLLIES.
And there's one new kid on the block that is getting a *lot* of attention. We're talking about theTwister 3ster.
The tasty new Twister lollies launched in March of this year, but some people are only just discovering them now, and they're seriously hyped.
They might take on the a similar twirly form as a normal Twister, which has been around since 1982.
But the flavours are different, tasting of vanilla, strawberry and mango.
Available as a single stick (RRP £1.10) or a multipack (RRP £2.20) you can get your hands on the 3ster at Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury's and Ocado.
And by the sounds of it, there's no time to waste.
While another gushed on Facebook: "These are amazing I eat so many".
"Addicted to them," a third declared.
As a fourth chipped in: "There absolutely amazing sooo good I love them (sic)".
If these float your boat, you might be excited to hear that some people have been turning their favourite Twister lollies into delicious cocktails, too.
With their cloud-like consistency and layers of citrus-fresh deliciousness, these cocktails are the perfect hybrid of part-slushy, part-milkshake.
Drinks-themed Insta feed @QuarantiniBar has christened their take on the Twister 'tini as Vodka Twister Slush.
Anyone else salivating right now?
To make the recipe, you will need:
1. To get the two-tone affect, slice off the green and cream part off the twister with a knife and put into a blender with a cup of ice and a shot of vodka.
2. You should now have the pink middle part of the Twister left. Put this into a blender with a cup of ice and another shot of vodka.
3. Now, add a layer of your cream and green mixture to your glass - it should be a slushy consistency.
4. Then, add your pink mixture, before alternating with the green.
5. Finally, give your cocktail a gentle swirl with a spoon and garnish with a whole Twister for visual impact.
Brb, we're off to make one with the new 3ster. Strawberry, vanilla and mango cocktail anyone? Yum.
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read