Tyla Bakes: People Are Making Biscoff Pavlova And It Looks Delish
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: TikTok; @mamamia_food/@azirahalyanie
The people of TikTok have inspired us once again with a mouth-watering recipe that you're going to want to try out ASAP!
This Biscoff pavlova is an absolute must-try with crispy sugar meringue and a delicious biscuit flavoured topping. Don't mind if we do!
If you're not already drooling, then check out the treat for yourself!
The good news is that Biscoff pavlova is so easy to make!
All you'll need is four egg whites, 250g of caster sugar, one teaspoon of vanilla extract, 300ml of cream, three tablespoons Biscoff spread, and some Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk your four egg whites together until they form a foam, then gradually add in the 250g of caster sugar and keep whisking.
- Finally, add the teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix one last time.
- Divide your glossy meringue mix into smaller individual circles on a lined baking tray and cook for one hour at 150C.
- When your meringues are cooked, take them out to cool and get to work on your Biscoff mix.
- Stir the 300ml of cream and three tablespoons of Biscoff spread together to create the mix.
- Spread the Biscoff mix on top of the cooled meringues before topping each one off with some crushed Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
It looks like we're not the only ones who are obsessed with this recipe. People on TikTok are absolutely loving it, which only makes us even more excited to try.
"This is my new favourite dessert :grin:" commented one awe-struck viewer.
A second added: "looks really good", while a third wrote: "I need one just one."
We'll take the rest, in that case
If you're looking for more tasty treats, then might we recommend this dreamy Mini Egg cheesecake?
While everyone's favourite chocolate treat is back on supermarket shelves, we're planning to take full advantage of any Mini Egg delights.
Topics: Food & Drinks