| Last updated
Remember that viral baked feta pasta we told you about a few weeks ago?! Well, it's had a breakfast upgrade. Yep, everyone's making Baked Oats Tray Bakes - and they look so good.
For this week's Lockdown Bake, we've provided a run down of exactly how to make the delicious dish - and it couldn't be easier.
You can make the dish in a matter of minutes, so it won't take up heaps of time in the kitchen - and the best bit is, you can customise with any kind of topping you like, from indulgent recipes with chocolate and syrups to healthier oats made with protein and peanut butter.
And of course, there's always a Biscoff option, too!
- Rolled oats
- Half a cup of milk
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Any other mix ins (for example peanut butter or chocolate spread) or toppings that you fancy. Tip - why not try an Easter recipe with Creme Eggs or Malteser Bunnies?!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Spread your rolled oats into a small dish and add your milk
- Add the baking powder and vanilla extract and stir
- Add in the cocoa powder or any other extras you fancy
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Serve with your topping of choice
Need some inspo'? Check out some of these...
Featured Image Credit: @jj_fitfoodie/@lornaloueats
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read