| Last updated
If you thought you'd made almost every Biscoff recipe there is, think again. Because we've noticed Biscoff Twix Bars popping up on our social media feeds this week - and they look so good.
We first spotted the mouthwatering treats over on foodie guru page @fitwafflekitchen. And the bars are so simple to make - in fact, all you need is a handful of ingredients.
The delectable bars comprise of buttery shortbread biscuit, topped with the good old Biscoff spread we know and love, and coated in thick milk chocolate.
You can also top with white chocolate if you fancy, or drizzle with dark chocolate. If you're a major Biscoff fan, why not add some crushed Biscoff biscuits on top too?!
We've popped a handy recipe below, so you can try these at home yourself. Don't forget you'll also need a square tin to bake the shortbread!
- 150g unsalted butter
- 70g granulated sugar
- 200g plain flour
- Milk or white chocolate
- Biscoff spread
- Biscoff biscuits
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5.
2. Mix the sugar and butter together before adding the flour.
3. Using a floury work surface, roll out the pastry until it's around 1cm thick.
4. You can either bake the shortbread in finger-sized pieces, or bake in a square tin and cut once cool.
5. Pop in the oven and bake for around 20 minutes before allowing to cool.
6. Once your shortbread has cooled, cut into finger sized pieces and spread a generous layer of Biscoff spread on top. Pop in the fridge to cool for half an hour.
7. While they are cooling, melt either your milk or white chocolate and set aside. Take your shortbread out of the fridge and dip in the melted chocolate. Crush up some Biscoff biscuits and sprinkle on top.
8. Pop in the fridge to set and you're done!
Need some more inspo'? Check out these options...
Featured Image Credit: @sustainablysoph_/@mealsbymiri
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read