And now, people on TikTok have a new take on the humble cheese toastie. Say hello to 'grilled cheese roll ups'.
The delicious bite size snacks are seriously droolworthy - and all you need is bread, butter and cheese.
Trust us, these are going to be your go-to snack for the foreseeable.
We've popped a handy recipe below, so you can recreate them at home. You'll also need a frying pan and a rolling pin.
- Sliced white bread (one slice makes one roll)
- Cheese of your choice
- Butter for frying
1. Take your sliced bread, cut off the crusts and flatten with a rolling pin.
2. Grate or finely slice your cheese and spread evenly across your bread.
3. Roll each slice from the bottom upwards.
4. Take a generous amount of salted butter and heat on a frying pan. Once melted, add your cheesy rolls.
5. Fry until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
TikTokers are recommending the cheesy bites as a snack, a breakfast option, or even to eat alongside a bowl of soup. Check out some of these examples below...
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read