The epic hamper box contains delicious Cadbury classics from Dairy Milks to Twirls to Crunchies and Double Deckers.
Did we mention there was 27 of them? That's surely a dream for chocolate lovers and enough to see them through lockdown... or a week, depending on the individual.
The best part is you can personalise the box with their name as well as a sweet message, whether its for a birthday, to say thank you or even just to offer a bit of encouragement in these strange times.
Honestly, who wouldn't be thrilled with a box of chocolate appearing on their door mat?
The Cadbury Letterbox Hamper will set you back £34.99 with the full hoard including:
- 7 x Cadbury Dairy Milk 45g bars
- 5 x Cadbury Twirl 43g bars
- 5 x Crunchie 40g bars
- 5 x Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 45g bars
- 5 x Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g bars
Another option is Cadbury's Personalised Chocolate Hamper, which is a bit larger as it contains an even wider variety of chocolate treats including selection bags.
This mountain of chocolate won't fit though their letterbox but can still be delivered to their door.
"Inside, they'll find everything from Cadbury Milk Tray and Heroes to the iconic Toblerone and Oreo biscuits," says Cadbury.
"This is the perfect hamper for a whole family (or just the one choccie lover, we're not here to judge) and can be personalised with their name and a sweet message!"
For just £29.99 this time, you'll get:
- 5 x Cadbury Dairy Milk 110g bars
- 1 x Cadbury Wispa 36g bar
- 1 x Cadbury Twirl 43g bar
- 1 x Crunchie 40g bar
- 1 x Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 45g bar
- 1x Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g bar
- 1 x Cadbury Heroes 290g carton
- 1 x Cadbury Milk Tray 78g box
- 1 x Oreo Biscuits 154g
- 1 x Golden Oreo Biscuits 154g
- 1 x Toblerone 100g bar
For anyone reading this, we for one can tell you a letterbox chocolate hamper would be very well received...
Both hampers can be purchased here on Prezzybox.