People Are Saying M&S' New Percy Pigs Are The Best Flavour Yet
We're forever amazed at the inventiveness of M&S when it comes to reimagining its fan-favourite Percy Pigs.
But the latest reboot of the popular raspberry and grape flavoured gummy sweet, dubbed Party Percy, has to be the most colourful yet.
Yep, in honour of his good friend Colin the Caterpillar's 30th birthday, Percy has had a rainbow makeover - and we're very into it.
Each sweet is made up of four colours, which represent a different fruit flavour.
The flavour combos are made up of any of the following scrummy taste notes: peach, raspberry, apple, glum, grape and strawberry and cream - and they're currently available in M&S stores at £3 for two bags.
Insta-feed @Newfoodsuk called the brightly coloured Percies "the best yet!", enthusing that they had a "great combination of different flavours".
Followers were quick to show their excitement.
"OMG PARTY PERCIES," wrote one.
More Like ThisMore Like This
"I need to try these!" commented another.
We can't wait to snap up a bag or three of the Party Percies, which M&S describe as "a right flavour rave".
In other Percy news, we're deeply obsessed with this Percy Mallow Fudge recipe, created by the flavour wizards at M&S.
Described as being quick and simple to make, the no-bake sweet treat is perfect for getting the little ones involved.
You will need
- 200g condensed milk
- 300g white chocolate chunks
- 50g Percy Pig dessert sauce
- Pink food colouring
- 60g mini marshmallows
- Jazzie sprinkles
- Bag of Percy Pigs
- Line a large square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a large pan on a low heat, melt the condensed milk and white chocolate until smooth, and then remove from the heat.
- Add in 50g of Percy Pig dessert sauce and a few drops of pink food colouring, and stir. Next, stir in the mini marshmallows.
- Pour into a lined baking tin, scatter with jazzie sprinkles and place a Percy Pig on each square - depending on what size cubes you want.
- Allow to set in the fridge and then cut into squares.
Featured Image Credit: M&S