| Last updated
You might be wondering whether crispy seasoned chicken and sweet caramelised Biscoff actually works - but let us assure you, it does.
The delicious snack consists of chicken fillets (or of course, a veggie 'chicken' alternative) fried in savoury Biscoff-infused breadcrumbs and covered in melted Biscoff spread.
Add it to a burger, serve it up with fries - whatever you fancy.
We seem to be seeing the Biscoff chicken popping up in heaps of burger restaurants recently, but you can also make it yourself at home - and it's so easy.
You don't need a deep fat fryer either - you can simply pop it in the oven. We've added a recipe below so you can try it yourself...
- Chicken fillets
- Two large eggs
- 100g flour
- 100g corn flour
- Other seasoning such as chilli, paprika or garlic (optional)
- Crushed Biscoff biscuits
- Vegetable oil
- Biscoff spread
1. Beat your two eggs together, and dip in each chicken fillet before setting aside.
2. Mix your flour, cornflour, crushed biscuits and any other extra seasonings together in a bowl.
3. Dip each chicken fillet into the breadcrumbs and set aside.
4. Once each fillet is coated, spray with vegetable oil and pop in the oven for around 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughout. Flip halfway through.
5. While it's cooking, melt your Biscoff spread and pop in a bowl.
6. Once your chicken is cooked, serve in a burger or with fries. You can smother the chicken in Biscoff spread or serve as a dip!
You can check out some more examples below...
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read