Kris Jenner praised by fans after sharing post dedicated to all Kardashian dads despite drama
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: Instagram/krisjenner/realtristan13
Kris Jenner celebrated Father’s Day this year by honouring all of the dads in the Kardashian clan.
What could have been a very awkward social media post has been well received by fans, who all keep up with the drama in the Kardashian-Jenner universe constantly.
The 67-year-old matriarch included her ex Caitlyn Jenner, son Rob Kardashian and many of her daughter’s exes in a post for Father's Day.
Here’s a breakdown of all the famous fathers in the post from left to right:
- The late Robert Kardashian with little Rob, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Rob Kardashian and his daughter Dream, six, with whom he shares with Blac Chyna.
- Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, with the four children he shares with ex-wife Kim: Psalm, four, North, 10, Chicago, five, and Saint, seven.
- Khloé’s ex-partner Tristan Thompson with daughter True Thompson, five. The former couple’s 11-month-old son Tatum is not pictured.
- Travis Scott snuggles up to Stormi, five, who was much younger in the picture her grandma included in the compilation. Kylie and Travis are no longer together and the son they share, Aire, one, was not pictured.
- Caitlyn with her daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
- Travis Barker and his wife Kourtney were pictured posing with the Blink-182 rapper’s children: Landon Barker, 19 and Alabama Barker, 17.
- Last but certainly not least, we have Scott Disick, Kourtney’s ex-partner. They share three children together: Mason, 13, Penelope, 10 and Reign, eight.
Kris captioned her collage: “Wishing all of the dads in our lives and all of the dads, step dads, grand fathers and father figures out there a Happy Father’s Day! I hope your day is filled with love.”
And fans took to the comments to share lots of positive messages.
“This is so sweet,” one fan commented. “Love how inclusive you are despite all the drama. A true woman boss..”
Another fan gushed: “Kris is such a nice woman, she has kept all the differences aside and wished each one of them.”
A third penned: “You are pretty gracious considering some of those men have caused you and your children pain. It shows you are the classy one.”
While someone else wrote: “I really love that you are all so ok and inclusive and good co-parents. It sets a f***ing amazing example for how blended families should be!”
And there'll be soon be another member of the family as Kourtney and Travis recently announced they were expecting their first child together.
On Friday (16 June), the reality TV star surprised the world by announcing her pregnancy by holding up a sign at a Blink-182 concert which read: "Travis I'm pregnant!"
And Scott was praised by fans following the announcement after he shared a Father's Day tribute to himself.