Woman Shares Hack To Get Rid Of Greasy Tupperware Stains On TikTok
If, like us, you're frequently left with stubborn oily stains in the bottom of your Tupperware after storing leftovers or packed lunches inside them, then this super-easy hack is for you.
From sponges to scrubbing brushes, we've tried all kinds of products and tools to remove those greasy, orange-yellow stains without success - so this hot tip comes as welcome news.
The best part is that this hack requires no special products, all you need are things that you're likely to already have at home.
Those items are simply: washing up liquid, some kitchen towel, and the stained Tupperware in question.
TikToker @Adikempler shared the genius tip, saying: "So, I never post on here but I really wanted to share this trick for getting greasy stains out of Tupperware
"This hack has saved so many of my Tupperware friends. Try it!!!!"
To try the trick yourself, all you need to do is:
More Like ThisMore Like This
1. Put a little bit of washing up liquid into the greasy Tupperware.
2. Top up with some warm water.
3. Next, add a few pieces of ripped up paper towel to the mix.
4. Now pop the lid back on your Tupperware to seal it up.
5. Get to shaking. Shake pretty rigorously for 45 seconds to a minute.
6. Empty, rinse, and hey presto, all that greasy muck should have vanished, leaving you with a fresh, clean Tupperware.
The addition of the paper towel helps to absorb all that oily residue during the shaking process, leaving the surface squeaky clean. Genius!
Thank you @Adikempler - and goodbye oily Tupperware!
Featured Image Credit: Pexels