We first spotted the recipe over on Instagram page, @hopecrosby_sw and we've been obsessed with her recipe ever since.
Just look at them...
So how can you make these at home?
We've listed Hope's recipe below, so you can recreate them in time for Easter...
- 200g Oreos
- 100g Philadelphia Light
- 200g white chocolate
- Mini Eggs
- Crush the Oreos into a fine powder.
- Mix in the Philadelphia Light into the Oreo powder.
- Roll the mixture into truffles - the mixture should make around 21.
- Pop the truffles into the fridge or freezer to harden a little.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate.
- When the chocolate is melted, remove the truffles from the fridge/freezer and dip into the white chocolate.
- Top with the mini eggs.
Or, if you're looking for something simpler, there's a different method, which only uses three ingredients. Watch the video below to check it out:
For @painteddogbakehouse's recipe you will need:
- 300g chocolate
- 150ml whipping cream
- Mini Eggs
- Melt the chocolate and whipping cream together.
- Gently stir the mixture to form a ganache.
- Leave to set for two hours.
- Portion into small balls.
- Place a Mini Egg in each ball.
- Smash up the remaining Mini Eggs.
- Roll the balls and coat them with the smashed Mini Eggs.
Both these methods look absolutely delicious and are so simple you could easily make both!
And it's not just truffles you can make using Mini Eggs.
You can also create Mini Egg overnight oats - it's super delicious and, as a bonus, mega easy. Check out the recipe for these here.
Whatever you end up baking in the run up to Easter be sure to share the photos and recipes on Instagram or TikTok, where even those of use with no baking skills will be able to look at your mouth-watering creations.