Tyla Bakes: This Mini Eggs Overnight Oats Recipe Is So Easy To Make
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: PA/TikTok
It's officially Mini Egg season, which means we need to figure out how to incorporate them into as many meals as possible before they fly off the shelves.
We've already got the perfect recipe to kick things off: Mini Egg Overnight Oats.
Check out the chocolatey deliciousness here:
What better way to start your day than with a filling (and surprisingly healthy) bowl of Mini Eggs?
We've seen this recipe take off on TikTok, and lots of bakers swear by it as a high-protein, high-fibre breakfast choice - as if we needed any more convincing!
All you'll need is:
- 45g Oats
- 100ml Oat Milk (or your preferred milk)
- 5g Chia Seeds
- 20g Natural Yogurt
- 20g Chocolate
- A packet of Mini Eggs
To make your Mini Egg breakfast dreams a reality, here's what to do:
- Mix together your oats, oat milk, chia seeds, and natural yoghurt and leave it to set overnight.
- The next morning, melt your chocolate and add it on top of your oats.
- Then sprinkle your Mini Eggs on top.
- When it's fully assembled, put your oats in the freezer for two minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Enjoy the satisfying 'crack' before you dig in to your chocolatey oats.
We've also seen this genius creation be made with Weetabix, simply by swapping the oats out for two crushed Weetabix.
The possibilities are endless, and honestly, as long as it's got Mini Eggs involved, we're on board!
If you're looking for more Mini Egg creations, then look no further - how do Mini Egg Millionaires sound?
The indulgent dessert consists of a crumbly layer of buttery shortbread biscuit, topped with smooth and sticky caramel, followed by a thick layer of milk chocolate and those all important crispy eggs.
Yes, yes, and yes.
Check out our Mini Egg Millionaires recipe here.