Costa Launches Hot Cross Bun Latte As Part Of New Spring Menu
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: Costa
Costa Coffee has added some exclusive new drinks and snacks to their menu to put a proper spring in your step this Easter.
If you're a latte-lover, then get your hands on a seasonal hot cross bun latte, packed with warming spices and a fruity hot cross bun flavour?
But, if a cappuccino is more your style, then pick up a hot cross bun cappuccino, perfectly topped with a sprinkling of crunchy hot cross bun topping for that extra special kick.
For hot chocolate fans, try a twist on a classic in the form of the new hot cross bun hot chocolate. A perfect blend of Costa Coffee’s signature hot chocolate with the addition of the fruity hot cross bun sauce, finished with a light dairy swirl and delicate handful of the hot cross bun topping.
Of course, what would a new hot cross bun range be without the iconic sweet treat itself? Mouthwatering classic hot cross buns and chocolate hot cross buns are now available across stores nationwide!
Or, if you're in the market for some other flavours, treat yourself to a slice of chocolate & orange cake with Mini Eggs.
Costa has also launched an all-new range of stylish reusable cups and bottles for the spring season. This includes:
- Stainless Steel Twist Cup – 20oz sleek reusable cup with a unique twist design, a translucent lid and a branded slider.
- Bean2Cup reusable – Made from plant-based plastic, coffee waste, and stainless steel, these reusable cups are available to purchase in grey and black.
- Ceramic Marble Effect Desk Cup – A reusable cup with a marble effect design and a splash-proof lid, made using heat resistant materials
- Waffle Borosilicate Glass Bottle – A textured glass bottle with a stainless-steel lid, available to purchase in red or grey.
- Illustrated Coffee Cup – Presented in a gift box, this bespoke cup has been Illustrated with art that represents Costa Coffee from a Latte glass to the famous ceramic branded cups.
When customers order their Costa coffee with a reusable cup, they're treated to extra perks through the Costa Club rewards scheme, including two beans on your club card with every purchase - meaning you could be snagging a free coffee with every four purchases!
You can try out the new spring range across Costa Coffee stores and select Costa Express machines from Thursday 3rd March.