People Are Making Biscoff Pastry Swirls
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: @email@example.com
If you're looking for a super easy and delicious recipe to make this weekend, look no further than these Biscoff pastry swirls.
The recipe - which consists of flaky, buttery pastry filled with caramelised Biscoff spread - is mega easy and requires just a handful ingredients - and you can rustle them up in just half an hour.
So, how can you create them yourself?
We've popped a recipe below so you can get stuck in...
- Sheet of puff pastry
- Biscoff spread
- 1 egg
- Any extras such as chocolate drops or Biscoff biscuits
- First, roll out your sheet of puff pastry before melting your Biscoff spread.
- Once melted, spread the Biscoff over one half of the pastry. You can add any extras in here such as crushed Biscoff biscuits or chocolate drops.
- Fold over the other half and cut the pastry into thin slices.
- Twist each slice before rolling into a circular shape.
- Place onto greaseproof paper before egg washing each pastry
- Bake in the oven for around 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool.
- Top with extra melted Biscoff spread and crushed biscuits.
In other Biscoff baking news, we recently told you how to make Biscoff crumpets.
People are combining Biscoff and crumpets on TikTok and coming up with some seriously mouthwatering recipes.
There are a couple of different ways to make them, either by baking in the oven or frying on the hob.
You can read more on how to make the delicious recipe here.
Meanwhile, if like us, you're a serious Biscoff fanatic, then we've got plenty of other recipes for you to get stuck into.
Recently, we told you how people are making Biscoff pavlova - and we are drooling just looking at it!
You can read more on how to make the dreamy recipe here.
Topics: Food and Drink