Tyla

To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders

Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications

Not now
OK

Primark is launching click and collect in 25 stores

Ali Condon

Published 
| Last updated 

Primark is launching click and collect in 25 stores

Featured Image Credit: Erkan Mehmet / Alamy Stock Photo, Robert Hoetink / Alamy Stock Photo

Primark lovers, your prayers have been answered - a click and collect trial is coming to select stores across the UK this winter and it's about to make your Christmas shopping a whole lot easier.

This trial, which will be available across 25 different stores, marks the first time that Primark has given customers the option to buy online.

Primark has yet to announce an official start date, but new Click and Collect features are starting to appear on the official website, and the retailer has confirmed that it will launch 'before the end of the year'.

Primark will soon have a Click & Collect option in select stores.  Credit: Kumar Sriskandan/ Alamy Stock Photo
Primark will soon have a Click & Collect option in select stores. Credit: Kumar Sriskandan/ Alamy Stock Photo

To start with, Click and Collect will be limited to the Primark Kids collection and will offer customers a range of kids clothes, baby and nursery products, furniture, and character favourites.

About 60% of these products can usually only be found in Primark's largest stores, but the other 40% will be exclusive to Click & Collect.

All you will have to do is log on to the Primark website to browse their exclusive Click and Collect offering, then add the items you want to their virtual basket.

Then, you'll be able to pay for your order online and choose your preferred collection day at your nominated store.

Once your order is ready to pick up, you'll get an email or text message, and you can make your way down to your chosen store's collection point. Simple!

The trial will launch later this year. Credit: Alamy / Robert Convery
The trial will launch later this year. Credit: Alamy / Robert Convery

The stores set to trial the new Click & Collect option this winter are:

  • Birkenhead, Grange Road
  • Blackburn, The Mall Blackburn
  • Blackpool, Bank Hey Street
  • Bolton, Crompton Place Shopping
  • Broughton, Broughton Shopping Park
  • Burnley, Charter Walk Shopping Centre
  • Bury, The Rock Shopping Centre
  • Carlisle, English Street
  • Chester, Foregate Street
  • Huddersfield, New Street
  • Lancaster, Marketgate Shopping Centre
  • Liverpool, Church Street
  • Llandudno, Parc Llandudno Retail Park
  • Manchester, Market Street
  • Oldham, Market Place
  • Preston, Fishergate Shopping Centre
  • Sheffield, Meadowhill
  • Southport, Chapel Street
  • Stockport, Chestergate
  • Wallasey, Cherry Tree Shopping Centre
  • Warrington, Gold Square
  • Wigan, Standishgate
  • Wrexham, Regent Street

Primark's Click & Collect will be free of charge, but customers will have to spend a minimum of £15 on their order.

The trial is coming to 25 stores across the UK. Credit: Shutterstock
The trial is coming to 25 stores across the UK. Credit: Shutterstock

Kari Rodgers, Primark's UK Retail Director, said: "We're thrilled that customers across North West England, parts of Yorkshire and North Wales, will soon be the first in the country to get the chance to try out our new Click & Collect offer.

"From launch, they’ll be able to browse and buy from our extensive range of kids clothing and nursery products, from the comfort of their own home, before coming to collect from one of our chosen 25 stores."

We're just hoping this will bring us one step closer to Click & Collect option for Primark's entire range or - better yet - a full-scale online store with delivery.

A girl can dream!

Topics: Fashion, News, Shopping

Ali Condon
More like this

Chosen for YouChosen for You

TV & Film

Reese Witherspoon reacts to Netflix Wednesday Legally Blonde crossover

44 minutes ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

Mum says she is so good-looking that married men ask her out when she's shopping

13 hours ago