New '12 questions' trend will tell you whether you and your partner are really meant to be
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: TikTok
With cuffing season officially in full-swing, singletons all over the world are hoping to find that special someone to cuddle up and watch The Holiday with.
One rarely-addressed feature of this particularly loved-up time of year, however, is that many couples actually get cold feet around the winter months.
And no, that wasn't a pun.
There's no doubt Christmas is a romantic time of year, but if you're finding the stress of which parents you'll visit on the big day - or whether or not to buy them a gift just yet - just too much, it may be that you and your partner just aren't as compatible as you once thought.
Fear not, however, as one relationship expert has devised the perfect means of testing whether you and your loved one are truly meant to be, or whether it's best to call it quits.
In fact, it's as simple as answering these 12 very specific questions, and couples all over social media have already began putting their relationships to the test.
The questions aren't just about getting to know your significant other better, though...
They're also designed to help partner's explore each others' views about the relationship.
They cover a wide range of topics, so even though 12 questions doesn't sound like many, the exercise covers a whole lot of ground.
So, without further ado, the 12 questions are:
1. If someone asks you what I am to you, what do you say?
2. What are the three things you love about me?
3. What makes me different from others you have dated/talked to in the past?
4. What do you dislike about me?
5. What is your favourite thing about me?
6. What was your first impression of me?
7. What are three things I say a lot?
8. What is one thing you hope for our future?
9. If we were together right now, what would we be doing?
10. What would you be doing right now if we never met?
11. How was your life before we got together?
12. Will I forever hold a special place in your heart?
TikTokers from all around are talking about the trend.
"I really want to ask him those questions but I think its going to be hurt," one wrote.
Another agreed: "The fact that I know how he would answer these questions."
"Idk why I'm crying while reading the questions," joked a third.
Are you going to try this?