You Can Now Play A 'You' Chuggernauts Themed Drinking Game
Yep, the creative folks at Chuggernauts.com have put their heads together to create a set of drinking game rules themed around the hit thriller series - and we can't wait to play.
If you've binge-watched the show and are seeking out another way to immerse yourself in the world of Joe, Peach, Bec and all the gang, then you may want to pour yourself a cold one and let the games begin.
Other than access to the series and drinks of your choice, you need very little to play. Handy!
Rules include taking a sip of your drink whenever Joe is peering through a window, or Peach brags about something.
Additionally, you'll need to take a big slurp of your bevvy any time Bec talks about her poetry (LOL!) or Paco's parents are being total degenerates.
Anyone who watches the series will know that these are regular occurrences, so play safe and remember to drink responsibly, people.
Here are the full rules, as outlines by Chuggernauts:
What You'll Need To Play
More Like ThisMore Like This
Just pop on any given episode, grab some drinks and you're good to go. This show is very story driven so we suggest starting at the beginning.
You Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip of your drink whenever...
- Anyone says the title of the show "You".
- Someone sends or receives a text
- Joe is seen peering through a window
- Someone posts a social media update of some kind
- There's a sex scene
- Drink twice if Joe is watching it like a creep
- Peach brags about something
Take a big chug whenever...
- Joe is actually caught in the act doing something creepy
- Paco's parents are being total degenerates
- Beck talks about her poetry
Over to 'You' (sorry) - and remember, please drink responsibly!
Featured Image Credit: Netflix