
Topics: Venezuela Fury, Tyson Fury, Celebrity, UK News, Reality TV

Topics: Venezuela Fury, Tyson Fury, Celebrity, UK News, Reality TV
A savage statement John Fury issued in response to news of his granddaughter Venezuela's engagement has resurfaced following her wedding.
The 16-year-old married fiancé Noah Price on Sunday (17 May) at the Royal Chapel of St John the Baptist on the Isle of Man. An extravagant reception was later held at the Comis Hotel near Douglas, to which over 150 guests were invited.
Venezuela's father, heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, looked overjoyed to be giving his daughter away in photos that have since gone viral.
The 37-year-old boxer also delivered a sentimental speech at the after-party, imparting some advice to the teens about the realities of married life.
Advert
"If you're anything like me and my wife, we're best friends and soulmates," Tyson told them. "So, been together all our lives nearly, more than we've not been together. So, you'll be like us."

The father-of-seven's admirable support has been contrasted with the response Tyson's own father, John Fury, gave to news of Venezuela's plans to say 'I do'.
In the months that followed the couple's October engagement, the famous family recorded a second series of their Netflix hit documentary, At Home with The Furys, an episode of which honed in on the news.
John, 60, a former bare-knuckle fighter, was seen telling his sportsman son: "They’re children!"
He added of his eldest granddaughter: "I don’t think she’s mature enough for anything like – she’s still a baby." On my watch, a 15-year-old should never have a boyfriend, never."
Despite his agitation, fans of the family expected John to push his grievances aside last weekend for the sake of Venezuela. Sadly, however, he failed to make an appearance at her nuptials.

Responding to an Instagram query on the matter earlier this week (as reported by goss.ie), he allegedly commented: "It was for the best."
Though his representatives haven't yet disclosed the official reason for John's absence, some onlookers are convinced it has something to do with a recent strain on his and Tyson’s relationship.
Following the release of Venezuela's engagement episode in March, John told Playbook Boxing that his relationship with Tyson has been 'completely destroyed' by his son's career.
"I'll say it on camera: I've never taken £10 off him in my life and I never will," he continued. "I don't want Tyson's money, and I don't need Tyson's money. Whatever he's got, good luck to him. But don't forget who built his story when he was a kid.

"He didn't build it himself, did he? Me, his father."
John added of Tyson's career: "I think he's past his best. I'm a no-filter kind of guy - I say it how I see it. I love him, but there are too many people patting him on the back and telling him things that aren't true, building him up like he's invincible. He's not, and he hasn't been for a while.
"Tyson has been gone since the Deontay Wilder fights, they finished him. Wilder completely done him. He's not got a leg underneath him. He's took a lot away from Tyson. Makhmudov is a problem for Tyson.
"I am the first one to say it."