• News
  • Life
  • TV & Film
  • Beauty
  • Style
  • Home
  • News
    • Celebrity
    • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Royal Family
  • Life
    • Animals
    • Food & Drink
    • Women's Health
    • Mental Health
    • Sex & Relationships
    • Travel
    • Real Life
  • TV & Film
    • True Crime
    • Documentaries
    • Netflix
    • BBC
    • ITV
    • Tyla Recommends
  • Beauty
    • Hair
    • Make-up
    • Skincare
  • Style
    • Home
    • Fashion
    • Shopping
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • LADbible
  • UNILAD
  • SPORTbible
  • GAMINGbible
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
TikTok
Submit Your Content
Paris Fury admits she turned down huge TV show offer just days after welcoming seventh child

Home> Entertainment> Celebrity

Updated 11:52 28 Sep 2023 GMT+1Published 11:46 28 Sep 2023 GMT+1

Paris Fury admits she turned down huge TV show offer just days after welcoming seventh child

Tyson Fury's wife Paris turned down a huge TV opportunity just days after welcoming her seventh child with her boxing champion husband

Niamh Shackleton

Niamh Shackleton

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover
Featured Image Credit: ITV / Instagram/@parisfury1

Topics: Im A Celebrity, Paris Fury, TV And Film, Netflix, Tyson Fury, Lorraine

Niamh Shackleton
Niamh Shackleton

Niamh Shackleton is an experienced journalist for UNILAD, specialising in topics including mental health and showbiz, as well as anything Henry Cavill and cat related. She has previously worked for OK! Magazine, Caters and Kennedy.

X

@NiamhShackleton

Advert

Advert

Advert

Paris Fury has revealed that she recently turned down a huge TV opportunity.

Paris and boxing champion husband, Tyson Fury welcomed their newest addition on Monday 18 September - a little boy.

The celebrity pair are yet to disclose their newborn's moniker, however.

But when her son was just five-days-old, she got a call from ITV.

Advert

Chatting to Lorraine Kelly on her ITV breakfast show, Paris was asked about if she'd ever join a certain show.

The new mum-of-seven was asked if she wanted to appear on the next series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! but Paris said 'no' in light of her having just welcomed her seventh baby.

Lorraine Kelly asked Paris Fury if she'd ever go in the I'm A Celeb jungle.
ITV

Apparently ITV asked her if she wanted the gig just a few days after she gave birth.

"I actually got a call recently, just a couple of days ago," she revealed.

"And they were like 'I know she's just had the baby' - he was about five days old - 'But would you consider coming to the jungle next in the next few weeks?' It's like 'no, no, no, no.'"

Paris continued: "So these things are lovely opportunities. And I think that would be great to do if you have the time at that moment. But for me, I'm concentrating on the family. I never chose to be in the limelight. Tyson's career brought us all here. And I always sort of rolled with it and went with it and now I'm here."

Addressing the family's hit Netflix show, At Home With The Furys, Paris went on to say that she doesn't mind people seeing into their lives as they have 'nothing to hide', and labelled herself as 'an open-book'.

"I like people to know me as me," she explained.

"And so, but my main priority has always been the kids and my family life. So to go away for weeks on end, I don't think would suit me. I don't think I would leave the family for so long. So it's not something I'm really like chasing down, but you never say never."

Paris and Tyson Fury are parents to seven kids.
Instagram/parisfury1

But Paris declining the I'm A Celeb opportunity doesn't mean we won't be seeing her on our TV screens again as it's said that the family have signed on to do a second series of At Home With The Furys.

It was reported earlier this month that Tyson has agreed to do another season - but according to a source it will 'be a while' before filming starts again with them having just expanded their brood.

"Tyson’s show was a runaway hit for Netflix and they’ve been keen to get him to agree a second," a source told The Sun at the time.

"Tyson had some reservations but has finally said he’d be up for inviting the cameras back into his life. Paris is expecting their seventh child this month so it’ll be a while."

Choose your content:

21 hours ago
22 hours ago
23 hours ago
a day ago
  • Netflix
    21 hours ago

    Eric Dane shares emotional last words for family in final interview released after death

    Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane passed away at the age of 53, following an almost year-long battle with ALS

    Entertainment
  • Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
    22 hours ago

    We've all been pronouncing Amanda Seyfried’s name completely wrong

    Amanda Seyfried told her fans how to correctly pronounce her name all the way back in 2012

    Entertainment
  • Simon Fergusson/Getty Images
    23 hours ago

    What happens if theatre actors get erections on stage

    It may be rare, but it has happened!

    Entertainment
  • Good Morning America/YouTube
    a day ago

    Eric Dane made devastating admission about his two daughters following ALS diagnosis

    The tragic news broke yesterday (19 February) that the Grey's Anatomy actor has died aged 53 following a battle with ALS

    Entertainment
  • Paris Fury opens up about plans to expand family after welcoming seventh child
  • Paris Fury decided to call it off with Tyson Fury ahead of their lavish wedding
  • Paris Fury slams 'privileged little brat' daughter for wanting to 'sponge off' dad Tyson
  • Paris Fury 'heartbroken and upset' over reaction to Netflix series At Home With The Furys