
Topics: Katie Price, News, UK News, World News, Celebrity, Crime

Topics: Katie Price, News, UK News, World News, Celebrity, Crime
Katie Price has issued a plea for help after revealing that her husband, Lee Andrews, has gone missing.
The British reality TV star, 47, who rose to fame in the 1990s as a glamour model, is widely recognized by her pseudonym Jordan.
She shocked everyone when she tied the knot with the Dubai-based businessman in January, having met him just days before.
However, things took a bizarre turn last week when Katie took to YouTube to announce that her husband is a ‘missing person’.
Advert
She publicly raised the alarm on Saturday (16 May) in the video, where she explained: “I don’t really know where to begin, but I know there’s all this speculation about Lee from when I met him. Something really, really serious has happened.”
Katie explained that while she previously said Lee was ‘taking time out of socials’ due to trolling, the actual truth was that he had been missing ‘for three days’.

The former glamour model said: “The last time I heard from Lee was Wednesday night at 10pm, he was trying to go through the border in Dubai to get on a flight to me. We are wondering if he’s been kidnapped; he’s definitely a missing person now."
She continued: “We are now wondering, as far-fetched as it is, that he’s a missing person now, I don’t know if he’s been kidnapped. No one can find him in any prison, any police station; the police can’t find any record of him.”
She also issued details of her final unsettling FaceTime call with her husband and claimed his hands were tied.
Katie recalled: "He had a hood on and he said, 'I've just been captured, arrested,' or whatever. I can't remember the exact word he said, but he had ties around his hand, not handcuffs, and a hood, and he said, 'Look, they're coming back for me. They're coming back for me.'
“That is the last FaceTime call I had with him. And then his phone went dead at 10:03."

She also claimed that she’s been in contact with the ‘head of CID in Dubai’ who was attempting to track down the businessman.
It comes after Lee, 43, was supposed to appear on ITV's Good Morning Britain with Katie for a joint appearance last Tuesday (12 May), claiming he had ‘things to do’but was on his way, leaving his wife to do the interview solo.
A Foreign Office spokesperson told The Mirror: “We are supporting the family of a British man and are in contact with the local authorities.”
While Katie said that the Dubai Criminal Investigation Department is reportedly searching for Andrews, but as mentioned, no record of him being detained in any prison or police station has apparently been found.
It was also reported on Monday (18 May) that Andrews' family have filed a missing persons report at the British Embassy in Dubai.
Tyla has contacted the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and Dubai police for comment.
The Dubai businessman, originally from Manchester, is supposed to be on an episode of Good Morning Britain alongside his wife.
When asked if Andrews got arrested at the airport, Price says: "No. You know, they just said it to me in there.
"So, I just said, 'Lee, apparently a British man has been detained. Can you just confirm that it's not you?' Because I obviously know it's not him.
"So, he's just done a voice note back and laughing emojis. 'No, it's not me' and a voice note. And he's just sent me pictures."
In a vlog on her YouTube channel, Price shares footage of herself calling Andrews after her GMB appearance, telling him: "None of them believe you're coming at all. The fact is, you've just got to get here and prove everyone wrong.
"They're like, 'Kate, do you know anything about this man?'"
Price says on her channel that Andrews is 'at the airport going through the border control to get his exit stamp'.
"So, he said he's 100 percent, a billion percent, coming today," she adds.
Price says she and Andrews are normally in 'constant contact' and it's 'worrying' that she can't get through to him on the phone.
"We're now wondering, as far-fetched as it is, he's a missing person," she adds. "I don't know if he's been kidnapped."
Over the weekend, Price says, 'the truth is, Lee has been missing for three days'.
"Lee was trying to get through the border near Hatta and, oh God, this is so discombobulating," she continues. "His location went off at 10:03, Wednesday night, that's the last contact anyone's had, his family and me.
"This is the third day now, obviously, he phoned me before the location went off. He's in the middle of nowhere, obviously, I'm worried."
Price adds that 'the last FaceTime call I had with him… he had ties around his hand and a hood'
"He sounded really worried and said like whispering, ‘They're coming for me now. They're coming for me. I've got to go’,” she explains.
According to The Sun, a missing person report has been lodged by his family at the British Embassy in Dubai.
"Lee is officially a missing person now," a source tells the outlet.
"Katie is in constant contact with his family and is desperately worried. And she’s mortified — she’s seen people calling it a stunt and that she must be in on it, but she’s absolutely not.
"This is such a worrying, upsetting situation."
In a lengthy expose published by The Sun, journalist Clemmie Moodie accuses Andrews of scamming her out of £1,000, as well as claiming that he is currently hiding out in Dubai.
"Lee has NOT been kidnapped; he is simply in hiding after also ghosting his devastated wife for the past six days," she claims. "He is not dead. He is not in jail. And he has not been detained."
"He is squatting in a slightly run-down villa, frantically planning a route out of this ginormous hole he appears to have buried himself in, and is understood to be liaising with his few trusted contacts on a 'burner phone'," the report alleges.
This follows claims from numerous partners that Andrews scammed them out of money, which he denies.
Price says she hasn't spoken to Andrews since Wednesday night, telling fans in a recent YouTube update that he was attempting to leave the UAE.
"The last time I heard from him, he FaceTimed me, he had a hood on and said, ‘I've just been captured or arrested’ and had ties around his hand, not handcuffs, and said ‘they're coming back for me’," she explains.
Price denies accusations that this is a publicity stunt, calling the claims 'disgusting'.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for FCDO has given the following statement to LADbible Group: "We are supporting the family of a British man and are in contact with the local authorities."