
Following the shock announcement that they will be returning to the UK, one royal expert has been discussing where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will live.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly told King Charles of their plans to move this past weekend.
The Telegraph broke the news of their decision last night (August 19) and reports say that Meghan and Harry have already enrolled their children, Princess Lilibet and Prince Archie, into British schools.
So far reports have stated that the couple will leave California behind in favour of a non-Royal, private residence outside of London, but where exactly hasn't been revealed.
Advert
A Royal expert has been looking at places Meghan and Harry are fond of in the UK and had visited in the past, to try and get a better idea of where they will be calling home.

Speaking on The Telegraph podcast, The Daily T, deputy Royal editor Victoria Ward shared her thoughts on the potential locations.
“There was some suggestion that they were nosing around in the Cotswolds-y kind of area when they came back in July," she began by saying.
"We know that they rented a house in the Cotswolds before they got married, which they had to abandon because paparazzi shots were being taken from above," added the expert.
"We know Meghan loves the Soho Farmhouse and there’s lots of celebrity friends around there, so that’s a likely scenario but we don’t know," advised Ward.
They also questioned whether it was an admission that the 'American Dream' didn't work out for them.
Wherever they choose to settle, it's clear that security will be a top concern for them.
The couple cited the lack of security and protection as one of their reasons for not coming to visit the UK, and their trip in July was nearly cancelled when high levels of police protection were refused.
It has been said that there are no current plans for the Duke and Duchess to take up their Royal roles once again.

Reports say that King Charles has said he 'welcomes the opportunity to see more of the Sussex family in a private and personal capacity.'
Another Royal expert, Camilla Tominey, hit out at the couple, saying that a return was always on the cards.
"Note how they’re keeping their California pad, just in case," she wrote in The Telegraph.
"Half in, half out: it’s what they’ve always wanted.
"No wonder they are not taking an official royal role."
Tominey added: "Far better to be able to cash in on your royal status without the 'men in grey' suits breathing down your brass neck."
The late Queen Elizabeth II had insisted that there be no 'half in, half out' Royals, so it remains to be seen if they will honour that agreement.
Topics: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, Royal Family, UK News