Cadbury Is Hiring Professional Chocolate Tasters For £10 Per Hour
Cadbury is hiring to taste chocolate for £10.75 an hour and we couldn't think of a single profession we'd be better suited to.
The business behind the confectionary company are looking for four professional taste-testers to try out new products before they hit the shelves in 150 companies worldwide.
Mondelez International, the company that owns Cadbury, Oreo, Milka and Green & Blacks, is advertising the job that could arguably be called the role of a lifetime.
Chocolate lovers far and wide can apply for the positions which would allow them to try some of the world's best chocolate treats and get paid for their troubles. Incredible stuff.
Unfortunately the job isn't a full time role - although your waistline might thank you for that, as the company advertises £10.75 per hour for up to eight hours work a week.
Successful applicants will work as part of a 12 strong team in Wokingham in Berkshire.
Anyone who thinks they've got what it takes to come a professional chocolate taste tester must:
- Be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
- Work within a team of panellists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
While no formal qualifications are required, certain qualities are required in all successful applicants:
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection.
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion.
- An eagerness to try new, inventive products.
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel.
- A firm grasp of the English language.
Applications close on 8th March, so get applying here.