If you're looking for a mega easy sweet treat to make this weekend, we have just the recipe.
As you can probably guess, all you need is three ingredients - and if you've got friends over in the garden this weekend, it'd make the perfect sweet snack.
We've popped a handy recipe and how-to below, so you can recreate yours at home.
The recipe is easily adaptable, so feel free to pop in some added extras or additional toppings, such as chocolate or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Recipe (per mousse)
- Three Oreos (two for the mousse and one to be placed on top)
- 60ml double cream
- 15g icing sugar
1. Crush two Oreos in a bowl or bag and set aside.
2. Whisk (or mix) together your double cream and icing sugar.
3. Add in the crushed Oreos and lightly mix. Don't forget to leave some of the crushed biscuits for the topping!
4. Pipe or spoon the mousse into a glass jar or small bowl and finish by adding the remaining crushed Oreos and placing a whole Oreo on top.
If you're in need of some inspiration, check out these options below!
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read