TGI Friday's Has Just Launched A Brand New Menu For Delivery
Landing Wednesday 6th May, the new ordering system means that diners can enjoy their go-to Fridays' meal in the comfort of their own living rooms.
Alongside the Click & Collect service, delivery options are available through Just Eat and Deliveroo.
Available from 24 selected restaurants, the menu covers a wide range of scrummy appetisers, mains, desserts and kids' options.
Fridays' lovers will be happy to learn that 22 fan-favourite dishes are included, like Sesame Chicken Strips, Classic American Burger and Fridays Ultimate Double-Glazed Ribs.
Mmmm. We know how we'll be celebrating be celebrating the bank holiday weekend.
To get involved, simply place your order, pay online, and collect it from your nearest Fridays' restaurant, where social distancing measures will be in place.
The 24 restaurants offering home delivery and Click & Collect are:
Ashton-under-Lyne, Basildon, Birmingham Hagley Road, Birstall Shopping Park - Leeds (J27), Cardiff (Newport Road), Cheadle, Cheltenham, Cheshire Oaks, Edinburgh Fort Kinnaird, Enfield, Gateshead, Glasgow Fort, High Wycombe, Lakeside (West Thurrock Street), Leeds (Wellington Street), Northampton, Prestwich, Reading (Caversham Road), Sale, Sheffield, Southampton (Harbour Parade), Stevenage, Teeside and Watford North.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Robert B. Cook, CEO at TGI Fridays said: "We can't wait to re-fire the grills in preparation for the launch of our new Click & Collect service in 24 selected locations.
"These initial sites have been chosen as we either own and can control the car park or the landlord has given us dedicated access.
"We will also be restoring delivery services at the same locations via Just Eat and Deliveroo, as applicable.
"We will continue to monitor UK Government advice but after an initial trial we aim to extend the rollout as soon as it is safe to do so."
To successfully use Click & Collect, guests will be asked to follow five simple steps:
1. Visit www.tgifridays.co.uk to book a collection slot and place their order. There will be a limited amount of orders per collection slot to enable social distancing measures.
2. Payment will be taken online as part of the ordering process via card payment only. No payment transactions will be accepted at restaurants
3. Following completion of their order online, guests will be advised to drive to their selected restaurant at their chosen collection time and follow the onsite signage and park safely
4. Once stationary, guests will be asked to open their boot, return to their car and then call a designated phone number to inform the restaurant they have arrived safely
5. A team member will then bring their order out from the restaurant in sealed bags and place in the guests boot without touching the car. Team members will ensure they sanitise their hands every time they leave and enter the restaurant.
TGI Fridays Click & Collect launches on Wednesday 6th May across 24 selected UK restaurants. Visit www.tgifridays.co.uk for more information.
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read