| Last updated
Starbucks has given us our first glimpse at its Christmas menu.
The coffee chain's latest festive offering, which lands in store on 5th November, sees the arrival of a new vegan whipped topping which can be added to its beloved Toffee Nut latte and Gingerbread Latte.
The new range will also see a new Friends-inspired Gravy Layer Sandwich stuffed full of Thanksgiving flavours, comprising a top layer of pulled ham hock and turkey, as well as butternut crush, tangy red cabbage and a slice of cheddar cheese, with a gravy-soaked slice of sourdough in the middle. Ross Gellar would be proud.
New additions also include the Truffle Deluxe Hot Chocolate, a twist on the classic hot choc featuring steamed milk, chocolatey mocha, whipped cream and a truffle-flavoured topping.
Returning for 2020 are the beloved Eggnog Latte and a range of classic festive sandwiches. Read on for the new Christmas menu in full...
• Toffee Nut Latte, from £3.15
• Gingerbread Latte, from £3.15
• Truffle Deluxe Hot Chocolate, from £3.10
• Eggnog Latte, from £3.15
• The One with the Gravy Layer Sandwich, from £4.59
• The 'Tis the Season Turkey Sandwich, from £3.59
• The Very Merry Vegan Wrap, from £2.99
• Raspberry and Pistachio Linzer Cookie, from £1.79
• Sea Salted Caramel and Pecan Swirl, from £2.19
• Christmas Tree Brownie, from £1.90
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read