Starbucks' 2020 Christmas Menu Launches Next Week
Starbucks has given us our first glimpse at its Christmas menu.
The coffee chain's latest festive offering, which lands in store on 5th November, sees the arrival of a new vegan whipped topping which can be added to its beloved Toffee Nut latte and Gingerbread Latte.
The new range will also see a new Friends-inspired Gravy Layer Sandwich stuffed full of Thanksgiving flavours, comprising a top layer of pulled ham hock and turkey, as well as butternut crush, tangy red cabbage and a slice of cheddar cheese, with a gravy-soaked slice of sourdough in the middle. Ross Gellar would be proud.
New additions also include the Truffle Deluxe Hot Chocolate, a twist on the classic hot choc featuring steamed milk, chocolatey mocha, whipped cream and a truffle-flavoured topping.
Returning for 2020 are the beloved Eggnog Latte and a range of classic festive sandwiches. Read on for the new Christmas menu in full...
Festive drinks menu
• Toffee Nut Latte, from £3.15
• Gingerbread Latte, from £3.15
• Truffle Deluxe Hot Chocolate, from £3.10
More Like ThisMore Like This
• Eggnog Latte, from £3.15
Festive food menu
• The One with the Gravy Layer Sandwich, from £4.59
• The 'Tis the Season Turkey Sandwich, from £3.59
• The Very Merry Vegan Wrap, from £2.99
• Raspberry and Pistachio Linzer Cookie, from £1.79
• Sea Salted Caramel and Pecan Swirl, from £2.19
• Christmas Tree Brownie, from £1.90
Featured Image Credit: Starbucks
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read