To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
| Last updated
When it comes to sweets, few match the excellence of Percy Pigs.
Marks & Spencer's iconic strawberry gummies have been our go-to for as long as we can remember and we're always looking for new ways to enjoy them.
So far this lockdown, the supermarket has treated us to a Percy Pig ice-cream and we've spied boozy Percy Pig cocktails being made at home - but the latest M&S-approved bake using the pink sweeties has got us really excited.
Percy Pig Crispy Bars are here and they are so, so easy to make. M&S has even shared the recipe online for everyone to give a go at home.
Think of them a bit like the chewy Rice Krispies bars we used to make at primary school, except these are infused with chunks of the delicious gummy sweets and marshmallows. Mmm!
All you'll need to make them are:
1. Line a large square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the butter over a low heat in a large saucepan, stirring until completely melted.
3. Add 200g mini marshmallows into the saucepan, keeping 50g reserved to decorate. Then add in 125grams of Percy Pig dessert sauce.
4. Store carefully until all completely melted. Take off the heat.
5. Stir in the Rice Krispies until completely covered in the marshmallow mixture.
6. Add in 125g of the torn up Percy pigs and stir gently.
7. Carefully press into the baking tin until flat and even.
8. Top with the remaining 50g mini marshmallows and 45g Percy Pig sweets, lightly pressing into the mixture.
9. Chill in the fridge for at least four hours, ideally overnight.
10. Carefully slice into bars with a sharp knife.
These look so dreamy - we can't wait to recreate them!
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read