| Last updated
With summer just around the corner, it's officially ice lolly season in our opinion - and we have the ultimate Biscoff-themed lolly for you to make at home this weekend.
Say hello to this week's Lockdown Bake - Biscoff Cheesecake Lollies, and they look so good. They're also mega easy to make, requiring just a handful of ingredients - but you will need lolly sticks!
For the recipe, we chatted to @the_newport_vegan who shared her mouthwatering plant-based method, inspired by The Hidden Kitchen in Manchester.
The delicious treats feature two Biscoff biscuits, sandwiched together with a melt in the mouth cream cheese filling, smothered in Biscoff spread and coated in white chocolate.
We can't wait to devour these this weekend. While @the_newport_vegan has shared a vegan recipe, feel free to switch up for other ingredients if you prefer!
Here's how to make yours...
- 40g icing sugar
- 8oz vegan cream cheese
- 250ml plant based double cream
- Two tsp vanilla extract
- Splash lemon juice
- Pack of Biscoff biscuits
- Three bars plant based white chocolate
- One jar Biscoff spread
- Melt half a bar of white chocolate and lay all your biscuits upside down.
- Dip each lolly stick in the melted chocolate (around one third from the top) and place onto the biscuit. Add another drop of chocolate on top and place in the fridge.
- Mix together your cheesecake ingredients until they reach a firm consistency.
- Remove the biscuit lollies from the fridge and pipe the cheesecake mixture on top of each, before sandwiching together with another biscuit.
- Pop in the freezer for one hour.
- Heat up your jar of Biscoff spread in warm water so it's easier to dip the lollies in. Remove them from the freezer and dunk! place back in the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Remove and dip in melted white chocolate, before placing back into the freezer to set.
Need some more inspo'?! We've popped some examples below...
Featured Image Credit: Instagram/@the_newport_vegan
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read