You Can Now Get Massive Tubs Of Biscoff Spread
Honestly, is there anything better than the taste sensation that is Lotus Biscoff spread?
The golden-coloured, caramelised spread is the perfect topping for crepes, waffles, pancakes, cakes - you name it! Not to mention the inspiration for showstopper desserts like Biscoff 'lasagne'.
So, naturally our ears pricked up when we discovered that it's possible to buy giant buckets of the fan-favourite spread.
Yep, this is not a drill people. You can now purchase a huge 1.6kg tub (£9.99) of the fan-favourite spread, and a whopping 8kg tub (£49.99) too!
For context, a typical supermarket-bought jar of the heavenly spread clocks in at 400g.
In other words, these tubs offer enough Biscoff to keen even the biggest addict happy for a very long time.
We have Pure Gusto to thank for the biscuity buckets, a catering company that provides coffee and supplies to a host of cafes and restaurants.
The team at the catering firm describe the Biscoff buckets as offering the "delectably tempting caramelised biscuit spread from Lotus Bakeries, but in a very large, 8kg catering format!"
They add that the product is "ideal for very busy outlets or cafes" - or any self-respecting Biscoff superfan, tbh.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Why not use the biscuity contents to whip up this outrageous-looking Biscoff lasagne?
Kinda like a tiramisu - but Biscoff style - it's essentially layer upon layer of the tasty caramelised biscuit, whipped thickened cream and vanilla. Mmm.
The recipe was first dreamed up by Sydney-based foodie Walla Abu-Eid, 30, but has now been copied by many Biscoff addicts around the world.
You will need:
- 3-4 packets Biscoff biscuits (depends on tray size)
- 600ml thickened cream
- Dash of vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Half a jar Biscoff spread.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whip till soft peaks form
- Melt Biscoff spread in the microwave until saucy, - layer biscuits at the base of tray
- Place a layer of cream over the biscuits, then drizzle Biscoff spread on top
- Repeat steps till you achieve the amount of layers you desire with the final layer being cream
- Place some Biscoff spread in a piping bag and pipe lines on top of cream. Use a skewer to create a pattern (pushing those lines up then down).
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, and enjoy!
Featured Image Credit: Biscoff
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read