This Biscoff Cookie Pie Is The Ultimate Lockdown Bake
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: @fantabulousbakes/Tobi Akingbade
If you're unfamiliar with Biscoff Cookie Pies, let us enlighten you. They feature two giant homemade cookies, sandwiched between a thick and indulgent filling of Biscoff spread, Biscoff biscuits and chocolate chips.
The recipe couldn't be easier to make, either. As long as you have access to a hefty amount of Biscoff then you're good to go.
The best bit is you can adapt this recipe to include whatever you fancy. Simply follow the basic ingredients and method, and feel free to add in any extras. You will need a deep dish, so make sure you have one before you begin!
250g salted butter
3 egg yolks
400g all purpose flour
Pinch of baking soda
400g Biscoff spread
Chocolate chips (tip, mix white and milk)
Extra chocolate for filling
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan170C/Gas 5 and grease your baking dish.
2. Mix or whisk together the salted butter, sugar, and egg yolks in a bowl.
3. Add the vanilla extract before sifting in the flour and baking soda.
4. Add in your chocolate chips of choice and mix together.
5. Take half of your cookie dough and press it into the baking dish, to form the bottom layer of the pie.
6. On top of the cookie dough base, add your Biscoff spread, before pressing in chunks of your chosen chocolate. Break up your Biscoff biscuits and add these too.
7. Next, create your top layer, pressing the cookie dough down on top of the filling.
8. Smooth out with a spoon before baking in the oven for 20 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the pie as you want that mega gooey consistency!
9. Leave to cool in the tin before devouring!
If you need some inspo', check out these incredible examples below...