People are making cheesecake sticks - and they look so delicious.
The individual cheesecake slices are the ultimate crowd pleaser, and perfect for a party or get together - especially if your guests all love different toppings!
Each slice has a different flavour or theme and features a handy lolly stick - a bit like a cake pop. Just look at them...
The cheesecake slices are so easy to make, and super versatile - simply add whatever toppings you fancy!
We've popped a recipe below so you can recreate them at home - don't forget you'll need a cake tin and wooden lolly sticks.
- 90g icing sugar
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 550g cream cheese
- 90g melted butter
- 250ml double cream
- Two tsp vanilla extract
- Various toppings (for example sweets, chocolate, biscuits or fruit)
- Melted chocolate of your choice
1. Line or grease a cake tin before crushing your digestive biscuits and adding to a bowl with the melted butter.
2. Combine until well mixed before transferring to the tin and pressing down firmly to create an even layer.
3. Pop in the fridge for at least an hour to set. Next, beat the cream cheese, double cream, vanilla extract and icing sugar together in a bowl.
4. Pour on top of the biscuit base and refrigerate for at least another hour.
5. Once it has completely set, cut the cheesecake into slices and add a lolly stick to each slice.
6. Pop in the freezer for around two hours.
7. Melt chocolate of your choice and prepare your toppings.
8. Remove the slices from the freezer and dip each in the melted chocolate, before adding your toppings.
9. Once each slice is complete, allow to set in the fridge before serving.
Need some inspo'? Check out these tasty examples below...
Featured Image Credit: Instagram/@mysugarstreet
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read