These Three-Ingredient Hot Chocolate Truffles Are The Ultimate Winter Treat
A mouthwatering hot chocolate is practically an essential in winter - and we have the easiest and most delicious recipe for you ever.
Eloise explains: "This is honestly the best hot chocolate I've ever made at home!
"And the best thing about it is, you can keep the truffles in the freezer and just drop them straight into hot milk whenever you want a luxury hot chocolate!"
You can see Eloise making them below - it couldn't be easer...
Here's how to recreate them yourself...
Ingredients (makes 10 truffles)
More Like ThisMore Like This
- 1 cup of double cream
- 1.5 cups of chocolate chips
- 250g melted chocolate
- a handful of milk chocolate shavings (optional)
- Mix the double cream and melted chocolate in a pan.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Scoop the mix out into truffle-sized balls and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Dip in melted chocolate and sprinkle on shavings (optional).
- Freeze, before dropping into a mug of hot milk and stirring until melted.
If you want to make an extra luxurious hot choc, you can also add a hefty amount of whipped cream as well as marshmallows and extra chocolate shavings - or basically any other toppings you fancy!
For inspiration, check out the incredible Christmassy hot chocolate stations people have been creating this year.
You could even wrap the truffles up as a cute present for a friend or family member - and it's a pretty handy way to make use of all the festive chocolate lying around post-Christmas.
We'll definitely be tucking into one of these today!
Featured Image Credit: Eloise Head/Fitwaffle Kitchen
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read