To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
| Last updated
In 2020, Biscoff spread became the ultimate baking ingredient as we cooked our way through several lockdowns. But it seems the trend is continuing into 2021 too.
Yep, people are making Biscoff doughnuts - and we are drooling.
The biscuity, melt in the mouth treats really are the stuff of dreams, and ever since we spotted them on foodie guru Eloise Head's @fitwafflekitchen page, they've been popping up all over our feeds.
"I absolutely love baked doughnuts and it was only right to make a Biscoff one!" Said Eloise.
"These literally melt in your mouth and that Biscoff glaze is super addictive (might have had a few spoonfuls in the process)."
You can watch Eloise's handy video and recipe below and we've also popped in another recipe so you can recreate these little bites of heaven at home.
200g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 large egg
200g brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
145g icing sugar
Splash of milk
1. Add the milk, egg, butter and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk.
2. Sieve in the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Add a generous amount of Biscoff spread (as much as you fancy!)
4.Transfer the mixture into your doughnut mould and bake in the oven for around 10-15 minutes.
5. While cooking, combine icing sugar, milk, vanilla extract and Biscoff spread into a bowl to make your glaze.
6. Once the doughnuts are out of the oven and cooled, dip into the glaze and top with crumbled Biscoff for a finishing touch.
And other people have been making the delicious doughnuts, too. Just take a look at these for some inspiration...
We know what we're going to be rustling up this weekend!
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read