Everyone Is Making Biscoff Bars - And They Look Delicious
Featured Image Credit: @email@example.com
With the weather so rubbish, the only thing to do on a rainy weekend is rustle up a delicious bake - and we have just the recipe for you.
Say hello to Biscoff Bars - a crunchy digestive biscuit base, blended with creamy butter and Biscoff spread, and topped with lashings of melted chocolate a Biscoff biccy to finish.
We first spotted the recipe via vegan foodie Sophie Bullimore, who shared the delicious plant-based bars on Instagram. Just look at them! Drool.
The bars are so easy to make, and Sophie has even shared her recipe with Tyla, so you can create them at home.
- 160g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 6 tbsp melted dairy free spread
- 210g icing sugar
- 3 heaped tbsp Lotus Biscoff spread
- 200g chocolate, melted
- 6 Lotus biscuits, and an extra tbsp of Biscoff spread, melted
1. Mix the crushed biscuits, dairy free spread, icing sugar and Biscoff spread in a bowl until smooth.
2. Pop the mix into a deep lined baking tray, smooth down with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the biscuit base, ensuring you spread the chocolate evenly. Place the Lotus biscuits on top.
4. Drizzle over the melted Biscoff spread and return to the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
5. Once set, cut into six bars.
If you need some inspo', we've popped some more Biscoff Bars below. You'll find us in the kitchen this weekend!