UK's Largest Gin And Rum Festival Is Coming Next Month
The UK's biggest gin and rum festival is coming to London, so get ready for a delightfully wobbly weekend.
In fact, there will be over 60 different gins and 60 different rums in total, and many are exclusive to the festival itself.
So, make sure you drink responsibly!
The festival takes place at St Mary's Church in London, and is packed full of live music, entertainment and street food galore.
There will be also be talks on the tipples and gin and rum master classes to attend, as well as free samples and an award-winning resident DJ on site.
If you can't make the London dates then the good news is that you can visit the pop-up at Northamptonshire County Cricket Club on the 31st October.
It will then be heading to Derby Conference Centre on 7th November and The Pavilion in Bath on the 13th to the 14th of November.
More Like ThisMore Like This
The final pitstop will be in Sheffield's Trafalgar Warehouse on 21st November.
Tickets cost £18, and inclusive in this price you get:
- Two free 50ml miniature spirit bottles to take home with you.
- A unique Gin and Rum Festival Copa glass and a stainless-steel straw and a glass bag
- A knowledgeable Gin and Rum guide to steer you through the festival
- Unlimited complimentary premium tonics and mixers
- Talks and masterclasses from local, national and international Gin and Rum makers
You can bag one here.
Whether you are a gin lover, a rum connoisseur or you're just in the mood for some booze, the festival is perfect for you.
Naturally, you have to be over 18 to attend, and bring a valid ID along with you.
Featured Image Credit: Pexels