It's not long until Eurovision takes over our lives and infiltrates our living rooms all over again, with the song contest airing on Saturday 18th May.
To celebrate the annual event, chefs have developed a pizza that's as cheesy as the contest itself, containing a different cheese variety from all 41 nations participating in the 67th contest - and you can eat it for free, if you're enough of a fromage fan to handle it.
The cheese-tastic snack has been released by Eurovision in partnership with Spareroom to celebrate the song contest.
Research commissioned by Spareroom in February of this year found that pizza is the number one takeaway food for flatsharers, with 45 per cent of them saying it's their favourite dish to order in.
In light of that, the site has created a 41-cheese pizza, and you can get it for free at Baz and Fred in Flat Iron Square, London on May 18, from 12.30pm - 5pm and 6pm -10pm.
The Quarantuno Formaggi, as it's been so cleverly called, is topped with cheese from places as diverse as Cyprus, France, the Netherlands, and more.
A spokesperson for SpareRoom said: "Eurovision parties are popular in flatshares all over the UK and pizza is the ultimate sharing food. So what better excuse to celebrate cheesiness in all its forms.
"We hope by creating a unique pizza featuring cheeses from all 41 nations taking part, we can give flatmates the cheesiest Eurovision parties ever and a showstopper of a meal they'll be talking about for a long time."
If you can't make it down to Baz and Fred in time, you can also order the pizza via Deliveroo in a first come, first served basis until they sell out. And if you don't live in London, you can make it at home, as the recipe has just been released on the SpareRoom blog.
If you, like us, can't even list 41 cheeses, here's the full list of cheeses included on the pizza and the countries they hail from:
1. Albania - Kaçkavall style cheese
2. Armenia - Chechil Cheese Braid
3. Australia - Extra Mature Cheddar
4. Austria - Austrian Smoked Cheese
5. Azerbaijan - Kajmak Travnik
6. Belarus - Quark
7. Belgium - Pie d'Angloys
8. Croatia - Paski sir
9. Cyprus - Halloumi
10. Czech Republic - Korbaciky unsmoked
11. Denmark - Castello Danish Blue
12. Estonia - Andre style cheese
13. Finland - Leipäjuusto style cheese
14. France - Camembert
15. Georgia - Jaunpils Sulguni
16. Germany - Beechwood German Smoked
17. Greece - Epiros Greek Feta
18. Hungary - Randolder style cheese
19. Iceland - Skyr yoghurt
20. Ireland - Cashel Blue style cheese
21. Israel - Tal Haemek style cheese
22. Italy - Parmigiano Reggiano
23. Latvia - Talsu Ritulis Green
24. Lithuania - Luksiu Suris
25. North Macedonia - Kashkavel style cheese
26. Malta - Gbjena style cheese
27. Moldova - Rossiyskiy
28. Montenegro - Pljevaljski style cheese
29. Netherlands - Gouda
30. Norway - Jarlsberg
31. Poland - Mlekpol Krolewski Z Kolna
32. Portugal - Queijo Azeitao Quinta Do Anjo Dop Simões
33. Romania - Branza Burduf
34. Russia - Salt Smoked 'braid' Kosichka style cheese
35. Serbia - Bryndza
36. San Marino - Auricchio Mild Provolone
37. Slovenia - Trnic style cheese
38. Spain - Manchego
39. Sweden - Åseda Gräddost
40. Switzerland - Emmental
41. United Kingdom - Wensleydale