Everyone's Making Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizzas - And They're The Perfect Crowd Pleaser
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: @talias.bakes/@sweet_delights_by_gem
If you're planning a post-lockdown get together, we have the ultimate sweet treat for you to bake - and it'll defo be a crowd pleaser.
Say hello to the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza - and thanks to its plentiful selection of delicious toppings, it's sure to cater for all your mates.
We're talking a gooey cookie base, packed with milk and white chocolate chips and smothered in chocolate spread (Biscoff fans, you're more than welcome to use Biscoff spread!) For the toppings, simply load with all your favourites.
Just look at it! What a beauty...
Cookie pizzas are so easy to make, and can be sliced up and served at gatherings or parties. Or, simply bake and scoff to yourself (we won't judge).
We've popped a handy recipe below, but feel free to switch up the ingredients for whatever you fancy - and don't forget you'll need a round baking tin to make the base!
- 250g salted butter
- 300g sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- Vanilla extract
- 400g all purpose flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Milk or white chocolate spread
- A selection of different toppings for each slice
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan170C/Gas 5 and grease your baking dish.
2. Mix or whisk together the salted butter, sugar, and egg yolks in a bowl.
3. Add the vanilla extract before sifting in the flour and baking soda.
4. Add in your chocolate chips and mix together.
5. Take your cookie dough and press it into the baking dish.
6. Smooth out with a spoon before baking in the oven for 20 minutes. Be careful not to overcook as you want that mega gooey consistency!
7. Leave to cool in the tin. Once it's cooled, section into slices (you don't need to fully cut them yet) and add your chocolate spread before topping each slice with a different sweet treat.
Need some more inspo'? Check out these delicious ideas below...