You Can Now Get A Harry Potter Advent Calendar Full Of Beauty Goodies
Landing in the high street beauty store on September 28th, and also retailing online, the calendar is a must for any young witch or wizard, packed full of spellbinding beauty goodies.
Priced at £40, it comes packed full of treats for each Hogwarts house, so whether you're Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw there's bound to be something for you.
Themed around the famous houses, there's everything from bath fizzers to fragrance sprays to bath elixirs to enjoy, as well as body washes and lipsticks.
If you want the element of surprise then look away now...
If not, then the contents of the calendar is detailed below:
More Like ThisMore Like This
- Gryffindor Fragrance Spray 30 ml
- Gryffindor Mini Body Wash 30 ml
- Shimmering Bath Elixir 30 ml
- Golden Snitch Bath Fizzer 50 g
- Hufflepuff Mini Colour Changing Lipstick
- Hufflepuff Mini Bath Fizzer 50 g
- Hufflepuff Fragrance Spray 30 ml
- Hufflepuff Mini Body Wash 30 ml
- Harry Potter Mini Lipstick 3.5 ml
- Lightning Bolt Blending Sponge
- Harry Potter Eye Mask
- Ravenclaw Mini Colour Changing Lipstick
- Ravenclaw Mini Bath Fizzer 50 g
- Ravenclaw Fragrance Spray 30 ml
- Ravenclaw Mini Body Wash 30 ml
- Slytherin Mini Colour Changing Lipstick
- Slytherin Mini Bath Fizzer 50 g
- Slytherin Fragrance Spray 30 ml
- Slytherin Mini Body Wash 30 ml
- Harry Potter Single Eyeshadow
- Hogwarts Keyring
- Hermione Granger Cosmetic Brush
We literally need all of this.
The calendar is shaped like the infamous Hogwarts Express, and all the goodies are packed up to look like Hogwarts lotions and potions, just to add to the fun of it all.
If Harry Potter isn't your thing, there is also a whole load of other fun options to consider, like a Disney socks advent calendar, retailing at just £30, and featuring all your favourite characters, from Dumbo to Mickey Mouse to Lady.
We know it's only August, but we're in a super festive mood now!
Featured Image Credit: Warner Bros
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read