People Are Raving About This Advent Calendar That Gets You £250 Worth Of Beauty Products For £40
If you're in the market for some new makeup and beauty products, instead of shopping around and spending way into the hundreds of pounds, we've found the perfect alternative.
That's a saving of £185... it's honestly a no brainer. It's a deal so good even Money Saving Expert founder Martin Lewis gave it a shoutout on Good Morning Britain. Sold.
But if that doesn't convince you, maybe what's inside will. The calendar contains 25 doors each with an array of makeup, skin, hair and nail beauty products, in both mini and full-sizes.
The full list of products is as follows:
- 1x30ml Ren V-Cence Night Cream
- 1x30ml Prai AGELESS ltd Throat Decolletage
- 1x75ml This Works Sleep together calm spray
- 1x10ml Shay & Blue White Peaches Spray
- 1x75ml Percy & Reed Perfectly Wonder Balm
- 1x1.5ml Stila SAD Liquid Lipstick
- 1x12ml Skyn Iceland Berry Lipfix
- 1x Eyeko Travel Size Lash Alert Mascara
- 1x15ml Formula Absolute Lip & Eye Cream
- 1x2.8g Pur Highlighting Powder
- 1x7ml Filorga NCEF Reverse
- 1x15ml Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer
- 1x60ml Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo
- 1x20ml Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Mask
- 1 x Nuxe Prodigieuse Boost-Multi Gel Cream
- 1x10ml L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- 1x Autograph Dual Action Eye Brush
- 1x15ml Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream
- 1x50ml Coconut Body Butter
- 1x15ml Formula Absolute Sleep Cream
- 1 x Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- 1x100ml Aveda Daily Hair Repair
- 1 x Nails Inc Weekend Millionaire
- 1x30ml Murad AR AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- 1x30ml Alpha H Balancing Cleanser Rose
"Open a door each December day to reveal a different beauty treat, ranging from skin care to hair products and makeup. It features popular brand names, as well as some favourites made exclusively by us for you," say M&S.
Someone who's already nabbed the advent say they were super happy about the products, particularly the the full-sized ones including Prai, Aveda and Percy&Reed and This Works.
"I've bought the M&S beauty advent calendar for the last couple of years as an excuse to be able to try new products without spending loads of money. I'm really impressed with this year's one mainly due the fact that it has full size Prai, Aveda and Percy&Reed products, and includes brands like Alpha-H and Murad which i hear very good things about but haven't been able to try yet. For £40, you really can't go wrong!"
What's more the chic calendar comes in a very festive star-shaped design. Love.
Weirdly the advent costs £300 if you buy it as a standalone, so year maybe don't do that. Now just to find something to spend £25 on, but we're sure we won't have trouble there.
You can buy M&S's Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 in-store now or online here.
Featured Image Credit: M&S