| Last updated
Rich, gooey brownies, packed with chocolate chunks and topped with all different kinds of Easter eggs. We're talking Creme Eggs, Oreo Eggs, Reese's Pieces eggs, Caramel or Daim - whatever delicious egg you fancy.
It's the ideal recipe to crack on with over the Easter weekend, and we've put together a handy recipe for you to follow, too.
It's mega easy, and if you want to be extra festive, you could even top with other Easter treats, such as Mini Eggs or Lindt or Malteser bunnies.
- 200g unsalted butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g plain flour
- 60g cocoa powder
- Three large eggs
- 300g caster sugar
- Chopped (small) milk and white chocolate
- Six chocolate eggs of choice (for example, two Creme Eggs, two Oreo Eggs and two Daim Eggs)
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5 before lining a square baking tin.
- Melt the butter, before adding in the sugar and chocolate. Stir until melted, before beating in the eggs, flour and cocoa powder.
- Add the chocolate chunks and pour the mixture into the tin before baking for around half an hour. Make sure you don't overcook your brownies, as you still want them to have that gooey texture.
- Allow the brownies to cool a little but not fully.
- Next, cut each of your eggs in half, and press into your brownie, evenly spaced so there's half an egg per slice!
- Allow to cool, before devouring!
Need some inspo'?! Check out these... *drool*.
Featured Image Credit: @dessertalchemy_/@goldandsoul_
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read