The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck UK Dates Have Just Been Announced
When that jingling illuminated Coca-Cola red truck pulls up, we know the holidays are finally coming.
And it's almost that time again, folks. You can now check whether the Coke lorry will be pulling into your area over the holiday period, as the tour dates have been confirmed.
The enchanting truck that bears the famous Father Christmas face, created by artist Haddon Sundblom, will visit 24 different locations in the UK on its tour this year, bringing free mini Coca-Cola Zero drinks with it and festive photo opportunities.
And when the truck stops at Asda and Sainsbury's stores, you can also purchase a pack of six glass bottles and have the labels personalised with a name.
The tour will kick off on November 15th and for the first time this year, Coca-Cola has teamed up with Crisis UK - the national charity for homelessness.
This means for every Coke can visitors recycle during the tour, 10p will be donated to the charity - so it's the perfect opportunity to get those around you into the holiday spirit whilst helping those in need too.
Just make sure you don't arrive too early or late, because the truck won't be open to the public until midday at each pitstop and its entry queue will close at 7pm.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Here are all the stops on the tour on the countdown to Christmas:
- Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November: 32 Newcraighall Rd, Edinburgh
- Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November: 49 The Hayes, St David's Dewi Sant, Cardiff
- Tuesday 19th November: Asda, Creechbarrow Rd
- Thursday 21st November: Asda Boldon, North Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, Boldon Colliery
- Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November: White Rose Shopping Centre, Leeds
- Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
- Wednesday 27th November: Asda, Pudsey, Leeds
- Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November: Whiteley Shopping Centre, Portsmouth
- Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November: Marshalls Yard, Gainsborough
- Monday 2nd December: Asda Eastlands, Manchester
- Tuesday 3rd December: Asda, Leyton Mill, London
- Wednesday 4th December: Asda, Watford, London
- Friday 6th - Saturday 7th December: Intu Trafford Centre, Manchester
- Friday 6th - Saturday 7th December: Intu Merry Hill, Dudley
- Tuesday 10th December: Sainsbury's Beckton, London
- Wednesday 11th December: Sainsbury's Essex, London
- Friday 13th and Saturday 14th December: Events Square, Cheshire Oaks, Liverpool
- Friday 13th and Saturday 14th December: Intu Lakeside, London
- Sunday 15th December: 02 Arena, London
For as long as you may remember, the Coca-Cola trucks have been an icon of the festive season and that's because they've been around 24 years.
They were first created in 1995 by agency W.B.Doner for a TV advertising campaign, but back then they were known as 'Christmas Caravans'.
They were then illuminated by Industrial Light and Magic, the company behind the Star Wars films using special effects and put on the telly alongside the 'Holidays are coming' jingle.
This truck is the ideal cure for Scroogey behaviour. So if your partner or pal is feeling a little out of sorts, you know what to do.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read