To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
Featured Image Credit: TikTok/luxecirencester/poppycooks
Move over Pumpkin Spice Latte, this is the new drink of the season.
As we get more cosy, TikTok users have been making hot chocolates but with the best special ingredient: Lotus Biscoff.
Watch below of how to make the concoction:
People first of all acknowledged the beauty of the drink: "how nice does that look".
There were some who had only just come across the wonder that is Biscoff spread: "I didn't know that existed but I'm about to be addicted".
There were also suggestions on what other combos would work well.
One user said: "Imagine a white kinder bueno one omg".
Another had an inspired idea and tried it out: "I just made this but added hot chocolate powder to the paste and it's so good!"
Some people have even taken it one step further and added in Baileys to the mix.
Here's how to make your hot chocolate with an extra kick:
One TikTok user wrote how delectable it seemed: "OMG THAT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD!!!!"
Another person commented on the greatness of the Baileys Biscoff hot chocolate: "Just made this now... amazing!!"
If you're really in the mood for some Biscoff bakes, you can also try out this recipe for Biscoff Bars!
- 160g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 6 tbsp melted dairy free spread
- 210g icing sugar
- 3 heaped tbsp Lotus Biscoff spread
- 200g chocolate, melted
- 6 Lotus biscuits, and an extra tbsp of Biscoff spread, melted
1. Mix the crushed biscuits, dairy free spread, icing sugar and Biscoff spread in a bowl until smooth.
2. Pop the mix into a deep lined baking tray, smooth down with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the biscuit base, ensuring you spread the chocolate evenly. Place the Lotus biscuits on top.
4. Drizzle over the melted Biscoff spread and return to the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
5. Once set, cut into six bars.
What are you waiting for then? Time to grab that jar of Biscoff spread and make the ultimate wintery drink along with your Biscoff bars. You won't regret it.