| Last updated
Bette Midler says she "can't wait to fly again" as she confirms she does want to take part in the Hocus Pocus sequel.
Tbh, we couldn't imagine a second movie without Bette, so let's hope Disney is listening!
Chatting with Entertainment Tonight earlier this week, Bette, 74, said she is definitely up for taking on the role as Winifred Sanderson again, and said she can't wait to fly.
Disney is yet to release any info on who will be starring in the sequel, but Bette added: "We're just talking logistics" - which definitely sounds promising to us!
Last year, it was revealed that Disney would be releasing a follow-up film to the iconic 1993 movie, which told the story of three witches resurrected on Halloween after 300 years.
Also starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy, we've been holding out hope that the Sanderson sisters would be reprising their roles - and tbh, it sounds very promising.
SJP has previously revealed that all three would be up for taking part in the sequel, telling SiriusXM's Radio Andy show: "I think that it is something Bette Midler, Kathy Najimy and I are all very hospitable to the idea.
"I think for a long time, people were talking about it as if people were moving forward with it in a real way but we were unaware of it."
"We've agreed publicly to the right people, yes, that would be a very, very fun idea, so we'll see what the future holds."
So far, so promising, but in more good news, the trio will definitely be reuniting much sooner - at the end of the month in fact - for a virtual 'Hulaween' fundraiser, in aid of the New York Restoration Project.
Happening Friday 30th October, the digital event has been dubbed the "hottest pandemic-safe Halloween event of the year". Named 'In Search of the Sanderson Sisters: A Hocus Pocus Halloween Takeover' tickets cost $10 (£7.70) and can be snapped up here.
Further details of the virtual event have been kept under wraps, but we're expecting big things!
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read