| Last updated
A Sky spokesman told Tyla: "Sky stands against all forms of sexual harassment and bullying and takes any allegations of this nature extremely seriously.
"Effective immediately, we have halted Noel Clarke's involvement in any future Sky productions."
While the channel has not yet determined the long-term future of Bulletproof - the show Clarke writes, produces and stars in alongside Top Boy's Ashley Walters - it says all productions with Noel Clarke have now been put on hold.
Vertigo Films - the UK producer of the previously popular cop franchise - has also launched an investigation into Clarke's conduct on the Bulletproof set.
Sky and Vertigo both state they weren't aware of any inappropriate behaviour.
A Vertigo spokeswoman told Deadline: "We are devastated to hear about these allegations and have launched an urgent investigation to find out if any apply to any Vertigo Films productions. Our immediate concern is for any cast or crew who may have had a negative experience on set.
"We have robust procedures in place for reporting incidents, including the ability to raise issues anonymously. And while no issues have been flagged to us, we stand ready to support anyone who has had a negative experience on the show and encourage you to come forward with confidence. Effective immediately, Noel Clarke is removed from any Vertigo Films production."
Sky confirmed the fourth season of Bulletproof had been commissioned back in February, after a three-part special, Bulletproof: South Africa aired with great success over the Christmas period.
However, execs will likely be re-thinking the decision after Noel was accused of problematic behaviour by 20 women in the Guardian on Thursday night (29th April), in allegations which stretched from 2004 until 2019.
Allegations include claims of nonconsensual groping and harassment, covertly taking explicit images and videos and bullying on set.
Harrowingly, two women who had worked with the Bulletproof actor claim to have left the industry after their experiences with him.
Public accusers of Clarke included Clarke's Brotherhood co-producer Gina Powell and Brotherhood actress Jahannah James, while several other women spoke under fake names, to protect their identities.
Clarke has since denied all allegations put to him, apart from a claim that he made inappropriate comments about one of his accusers.
He said in a statement: "In a 20-year career, I have put inclusivity and diversity at the forefront of my work and never had a complaint made against me. If anyone who has worked with me has ever felt uncomfortable or disrespected, I sincerely apologise.
"I vehemently deny any sexual misconduct or wrongdoing and intend to defend myself against these false allegations."
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read