Advert

Latest

23 minutes ago
Advert
2 hours ago
Advert

Most Popular

3 days ago
Advert

Rebecca Humphries Proves She’s Over Seann Walsh With Sassy Instagram Post

Rebecca Humphries Proves She’s Over Seann Walsh With Sassy Instagram Post

If Rebecca Humphries has proved one thing during her break-up with Seann Walsh, it's that she's the queen of sass and fans are here for it.

After dumping Seann publicly on Twitter, Rebecca has returned to Instagram with a picture of Beyoncé from the popstar's 'Hold Up' music video.

Advert

Captioning the picture, the actress simply wrote: "She's back! #takenoutthetrash #andtookthecat," and of course her followers loved it.

One fan wrote: "To be honest you're even better than Bey, go gurllll [sic]."

Another added: "Oh YES!! The comeback is always stronger than the set back!"

Relating back to their own break-up, another exclaimed: "The best thing I took away from my last relationship? The dog and the dyson. #winning."

Advert
Credit: Instagram/@beckshumps
Credit: Instagram/@beckshumps

Rebecca handled the situation with complete dignity, releasing a powerful statement on Twitter in the wake of the break-up, in which she told the world 'she was not a victim'.

The actress released the statement as images emerged of Seann kissing his Strictly Come Dancing partner, Katya Jones, on a night out. She also revealed it happened on her birthday, as she sat at home on her own.

Rebecca's Instagram post comes after Seann and Katya were saved by the public on Saturday's Strictly.

Credit: Instagram/@beckshumps
Credit: Instagram/@beckshumps

However, it's been reported that the judges and dancers are 'furious' the pair stayed.

Craig Revel Horwood had previously been vocal about his thoughts on the pair, and later told guests he was 'dismayed' that the public had chosen to save them over presenter Katie Piper and her dancing partner Gorka Marquez.

"There was a lot of anger backstage on Saturday. The feeling from the professionals and judges was that Seann and Katya deserved to go - but they weren't even in the bottom two," a source told The Sun.

"He made it quite clear he felt they should have gone and that, if it hadn't been for poorer performances, they would.

"Craig told guests how dismayed he was that the 'Terrible Two', as he calls them, were gi­ven another chance."

Featured Image Credit: Instagram/@beckshumps

Topics: Celebrity News, TV News, TV Entertainment

Mark Cunliffe

Mark is a writer at LADbible with a creative writing background and a history working at some of Manchester's biggest agencies. He loves football and music that screams a lot.

 

Next Up

​Meghan Markle Gives First Glimpse Of Baby Bump On Royal Tour

​Meghan Markle Gives First Glimpse Of Baby Bump On Royal Tour

a year ago